- 0 Cabins
- 0 Max Guests
- 0 Heads
About Horizon PC65
HORIZON-PC65 CATAMARAN MOTOR YACHT
2023 Standard Specifications – USA
L.O.A. : 65′-1” (19.85 m)
L.W.L. : 60′-5” (18.43 m)
Beam : 24′-6″ (7.47 m)
Draft (half load) : 5′ (1.54 m)
Height (half load, W.L to hardtop) : 19’-1” (5.83 m)
Displacement (half load) : 111,333 lbs. (50.50 tons)
Fuel : 1,500 US gal. (6,000 ltrs)
Fresh Water : 300 US gal. (1,150 ltrs)
Engine : CAT MAN i6 850 HP
Generator : Onan 21.5 kW (60Hz) x1
A. Hull and Main Structure
1. ABS/DNV type approved fiber/resin & sandwich core material applied.
2. White gelcoat finish for hull above water line, exterior decks and furniture.
3. One piece hull SCRIMPTM cored lamination w/ deep skeg and longitudinal girders.
4. Hull, deck & superstructure are built with licensed process SCRIMPTM for improved strength and less weight.
5. High density foam cored hull bottom.
6. High-density Divinycell or equivalent foam cored hull sides, decks and superstructure.
7. Stringers with high density foam coring.
8. Interior structural components all properly bonded to hull.
9. Strong collision bulkhead structure for extra safety.
10. International® anti-fouling bottom paint, w/ anti-osmosis treatment.
11. PropSpeed/PropGold metal paint for underwater appendages
12. Tunnels for reduced draft.
B. Exterior Deck and Equipment
1. Gunwale with external rub rail.
2. Fiberglass cap rail.
3. Mooring cleats x (10) as per layout and hawse pipes x (4) at fwd deck.
4. Locker for 24V anchor windlass with foot switches.
5. Anchor control at flybridge.
6. Roller and S/S chain stopper for anchor.
7. Heavy-duty S/S handrail. Top rail 1-1/2″, stanchions 1-1/4″ and mid rail 1″.
8. S/S flag pole on bow rail.
9. Pulpit seats at bow.
10. Deck hatch for access to 63kg S/S anchor 200 ft of high tensile 3/8” chain plus 100ft mooring rope.
11. Fresh water at chain locker.
12. Bow storage lockers (x2) with access through flush deck hatches.
13. Stainless steel horizontal rail inside the two bow storage lockers for tying off fender ropes x2
14. Large deck hatch provides shelves (x2) and under step storage for ropes and tools. Non-skid floor inside.
15. Big 10” x 20”opening portlights (x4).
16. Hull side frameless flush mounted fixed windows (x5 ) with tinted and tempered glass.
17. Deck hatches (x2) with blinds & screens.
18. Flush mounted stainless steel framed salon door with 6’ opening.
19. Port and starboard sides boarding door (USA only).
20. Non-skid deck.
21. Aft deck engine control station.
22. Self draining aft deck.
23. FRP aft deck bar with FRP top, basin, fridge, and icemaker.
24. FRP overhead cabinet above aft deck bar.
25. FRP curved seat with cushions.
26. Large (9′-4″) satin finished wood cockpit table.
27. Burnewinn fish rod holders (x7) at stern.
28. Large curved steps (x2) down to dive/swim platform, including finn storage underneath the second step of each side.
29. Manual swim ladder (x1).
30. Cockpit lockers for storage (x3) with key lock for each door.
31. Cockpit down LED lights.
32. Dimmer for lights over aft deck table.
33. Courtesy lights.
34. Hot and cold fresh water showers (x2) recessed into port and starboard aft coaming.
35. Fresh water deck wash tap and dock inlet at portside.
36. Canvas covers for helm console, STD helm chair, FRP lounge seating & table, BBQ on the flybridge, aft cockpit seating, and special padded cover for aft cockpit table.
37. Comfortable curved stairway with teak treads up to flybridge from aft deck.
38. Recessed fuel and water inlets.
39. Swim platform with S/S rails, Two for each side.
40. LED boat name plate at stern. (prewired only, PCC supplies)
41. Dimmer switch for aft. deck ceiling lighting.
42. New inner liner for storage space in fwd. deck Locker.
43. Install fuel gauges with fuel sensor at fill on P&S side deck.
C. Flybridge and Boat Deck Flybridge
1. Non-skid flybridge cambered deck with ample drainage.
2. Three fixed glass front windshields with FRP frame and wipers
3. Navigation LED lights.
4. Stern docking lights (x2)
5. Ample locker space for storage.
6. Wet bar with with FRP top, sink, hot and cold water, fridge.
7. S/S swivel bar stools with S/S post (x2)
8. Indirect lighting under bar counter.
9. Luxurious seating.
10. *Satin finished teak hi/lo and sliding table.
11. Port fwd seat and Starboard fwd lay flat lounger.
12. Helm station with S/S wheel.
13. Stidd pilot chair (x1).
14. Instrument console with engine controls, chart plotters instrument monitors and panels, fuel tank monitoring system.
15. Windlass remote control.
16. Remote controls for spot light and ship’s horn.
17. Bilge pump monitors and controls.
19. S/S cup holders (x2) at FB helm.
20. Comfortable stairs for access to aft deck with stainless handrails.
21. Air conditioning on flybridge (2 outlets)
22. Hard top with lights.
23. Hatch on hardtop (without screen), above console.
24. Hardtop reinforced for Nav gear to be mounted on top.
25. 1500lb hydraulic crane for owner- supplied tender on flybridge.
26. Electrical outlet (x1) and water outlet (x1) for dinghy in aft boat deck.
27. S/S rails around boat deck
28. S/S flag pole on stern.
29. Dimmer switch for F/B ceiling lighting
30. F/B bar upgrade from FRP to Corian top.
31. Add BLUESEA dual USB charger at P&S of console.
D. Skylounge (Option)
1. Access via internal stairs from salon to skylounge.
2. Interior wood finish.
3. Wood floor choices from shipyard samples.
4. Curtains for side windows, choices from shipyard samples.
5. Stainless steel sliding door to boat deck.
6. Air conditioning.
7. Standard A/V system (32″ LED TV with FUSION Apollo Marine stereo with built-in wi-fi x1 and SM speakers x2).
9. Canvas cover for BBQ on boat deck (if equipped).
E. Engine Propulsion & Steering System
1. MAN i6 850 HP engines.
2. Dual Racor filters in each engine room.
3. S/S shafts AQUAMET HS 22# or equivalent.
4. High performance S class 4 blade propellers in NiAlBr.
5. Bronze P bracket.
6. Shaft and rudder packing glands with maintenance free Tides seals.
7. Stainless rudder with zinc plates.
8. Hypro Electronic Command Steering System.
9. Underwater exhaust system with bypass and mufflers.
10. Side Power SP240 (15HP) Bow thruster (x1) with 12 inch tunnel.
F. Engine Room and Equipment
- Sound and heat insulated compartments.
- DELTA-T or equivalent ventilation system with moisture eliminators.
- 5 kW (60Hz) Onan generator with sound shield and air water separator.
- Engine access through deck hatches in cockpit floor.
- DC Lights.
- Automatic fire extinguisher outlets.
- High water bilge pumps with alarms.
- Oil change pump system for engines gears, and generators.
- Marine Air – central air conditioning for each cabins and salon.
- Air conditioning self cleaning system.
- Install fuel pump operation switch with solenoid valve in engine.
- Adjustable manual trimtab at stern
G. Electrical System
1. 110V or 220V electrical supply from generator/shore power.
2. Shore power connector (w/ *ANG 25KVA transformer (x1) for USA only;
3. 100Amp cablemaster handles 100’ shore- power cable. (USA only)
4. Color-coded wiring for easy identification.
5. Premium DC distribution board with switches, voltmeter and amp meter.
6. Remote panel for generator.
7. Four 255Ah AGM batteries for ship‘s DC 24V service power.
8. Premium AC panel with switches 110/220VAC, 50A dock inlet (100A for USA).
9. Navigation light and bilge monitoring
10. Fresh, black water & diesel tank gauges.
11. Four 210Ah AGM start batteries for engines/generator.
12. Battery chargers or inverter/chargers.
13. Vimar switches for lighting switches and receptacles.
14. Outlets in salon, bar, galley, cabins, flybridge, aft deck, and engine room.
15. Alternator distribution system
16. Smoke detector in each zone.
17. *Shipyard provides conduits at appointed 14 areas to install other AV system in USA.
Navigation & Instrumentation
18. Garmin GPS.
19. Garmin 48” 48mile open array radar system.
20. Garmin 22″ (x2) multifunction displays.
21. Garmin Autopilot System.
22. Garmin Wind/Speed/Temp/Depth transducers.
23. Garmin VHF at flybridge (with built-in loudhailer) and interior navigation station.
24. Garmin AIS.
25. Garmin transducer with sonar module.
H. Mechanical System
- Headhunter fresh water Royal Flush Bravo marine toilets in Master and VIP head, and Espresso toilets for the rest with back-up fresh water pump.
- Miele washer (WWH860WCS) and separate dryer (TWI180WP) with cabinets.
- 70 Gallon holding tanks (x2), Y valve for overboard discharge or dock side pump out.
- 300 Gallon water tank.
- Water and black tank integral to hull.
- Color coded piping for easy identification.
- High water bilge alarm.
- Electric 24V bilge pumps.
- Marine grade lines for fresh water system.
- 20 Gallon hot water heater.
- Pre-wire for water maker. (power type TBD)
I. Interior Design and Equipment
1. Standard layout: En suite staterooms (x3) and crew cabin (x1)
2. Soft close drawers through boat
3. USB*8 per owner’s location. (six in cabins, two in salon, one in galley and one for
J. Interior Layout – Salon
4. Plush wool carpeting or hardwood flooring.
5. Tempered safety glass windows.
6. Luxurious salon sofa covered in leather or fabric.
7. Soft furnishings including roman blinds.
8. Fabric headliner with recessed down lights.
9. Window valance.
10. Side tables with storage.
11. Wood coffee table.
12. Satin wood finish on vertical and horizontal surfaces. Wood selection from shipyard standard collection.
13. LED Ceiling lights.
14. Dimmer system for LED ceiling lights in salon.
15. Install three directional lights in the overhang to light up the artwork on the wall in salon.(on deck master only)
16. Carpeted or wood flooring.
17. Soft furnishings including blinds on all side windows.
18. King size walk around bed with pocket spring mattress.
19. Vanity and chair as per layout.
20. Reading lights and cabin lights.
21. Night stands with cupboard, light switches and outlets.
22. Headliner with recessed down lights.
23. Large closets for linens/towels and clothes.
24. 180 degree views through wrap around, tinted and tempered windows.
25. Sound insulted bulkheads.
26. Dimmer system for LED ceiling lights in master cabin.
Master Stateroom – En suite Bathroom
27. Vanity with stool and mirror with large window. (per layout)
28. Blind over large window.
29. Large basin, cabinets, overhead lockers, and mirrors.
30. Laundry humper.
31. Luxury walk-in separate shower.
32. Separate toilet with basin and cabinets.
33. Large dressing area with full height closets, cedar lined.
34. Custom made laundry hamper in master head.
Interior Layout – VIP Cabin
35. Queen size bed – semi walk around.
36. Carpeted or wood flooring.
37. Soft furnishings including roman blind over large oval window.
38. Luxury pocket spring mattress.
39. Reading lights, cabin lights.
40. Big window in hull side.
41. Night stands with cupboard, light switches and outlets.
42. Vanity with mirror and stool.
43. Closets, cedar lined.
44. Fabric headliner with recessed down lights.
45. En suite bathroom with walk-in shower, head and basin.
46. Opening port-light for natural light and ventilation.
Interior Layout – Guest Cabin
47. Twin beds.
48. Carpeted or wood flooring.
49. Soft furnishings including roman blind over port light.
50. Luxury foam mattress.
51. Reading lights, cabin lights.
52. Night stand with drawers, light switches and outlets.
53. Fabric headliner with recessed down lights.
54. En suite bathroom doubles as day head with walk-in shower, head and basin.
55. Opening port-lights for natural light and ventilation
56. Change to pocket door from salon to port guest cabin.
57. Corian or wood bar counter.
58. Bar stools with S/S post (x4)
59. Storage for drinks bottles and glasses.
60. Storage cupboards.
61. Recessed overhead lights.
62. Summit wine cooler
63. Corian or similar counter tops and back splashes.
64. Miele (KM6365) four burner cook top, electric.
65. Zephyr Twister Extractor over cooktop.
66. Miele H6780BP 30” Convection oven.
67. Fisher &Paykel (DD24STI9_N) panel ready dishwasher.
68. Miele (KFNF9955IDE) FRENCH DOOR w/ panel ready fridge.
69. Cutlery & crockery drawers.
70. Pot and pan drawer & spice cupboard.
71. Additional storage drawers and cupboards.
72. Double sinks with *Insinkerator PRO750 Disposal with air switch .
73. Under counter trash drawer.
74. Queen bed (150cm * 180cm) with foam mattress, headboard, port lights
75. Crew head as per GA
76. Flybridge FUSION Apollo Marine stereo with built-in wi-fi with four 7” JL speakers, amp and one 10” subwoofer.
77. Salon 55″ Samsung TV with Sonos
Soundbar and separate Blu-ray disc player.
78. FUSION Apollo Marine stereo with two 7” JL speakers on aft. deck and two 7” JL speakers on bow.
79. Master cabin 32″ Samsung TV with FUSION Apollo Marine stereo with built-in wi-fi (x1) and Fusion speakers (MS-CL602) (x2).
** All specifications subject to change without notice**
Qualifications and Notice to Reader
Not included are pieces of free standing furniture and lamps, special designer specified lighting, art work, cooking utensils, cutlery and flatware, soft goods and the design fees attendant to personalizing the Owners interior arrangement plan and design.
Performance statistics, weight, draft, freeboard and height are estimated only and are not warranted, and actual figures will vary depending on tolerances achieved during the vessels construction process and the equipment, supplies and stores on board, as well as operational and sea conditions. Horizon reserves the right to substitute equipment and materials stated herein to others which it believes to be of equal or superior quality and to make such design and dimensional changes as it believes are necessary to improve the vessel’s performance and function. Special treatment of interior fit-out and/or use of non-standard soft furnishings required by the purchaser may subject to additional charges.
Steps to Charter
Step 1: Request A Quote
"*" indicates required fields